Friday, May 4, 2012

Short Update from Arda


I just wanted to drop a quick note that we are all doing fine.  Rashel is still recovering from an illness that had her down for a couple of days early this week so please pray for her.  We are having some trouble getting internet access.  Right now, I am parked under a tree next to the water pump house in Arda (a community near Sanyati) where there is another cell tower.  The cell tower that services Sanyati does not currently allow data connections so our modem is not working there.  (I have an interesting story to tell about two black mambas that are known to be under two patches of trees directly in front of me.  I will save that for another post.  I hope to be out of here before I see any sign of them.)

I am trying to pay some bills and adjust our email settings to use POP3.  Internet access is very slow.  Web based mail is not working because we do not have the bandwidth to continually refresh the page.  We hope to post more of our experiences soon.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment